Australia is more than beautiful beaches, friendly people and a vibrant life style. A high standard of education and first class educational facilities makes Australia a prime destination for Chinese students.
Chinese visitors comprise Australia’s fastest growing inbound tourism sector and largest contributor to international visitor spending in Australia. Our tours are designed to provide Chinese school age students immersion style educational and cultural experiences in Australia as well as an opportunity to experience Australian hospitality.
Our tours aim to provide a tasting plate of the educational, sporting and cultural opportunities in Australia.
Australia Micro Study
Brisbane is home to a number of non-government, Private Schools taking in students from year 7 through to year 12. You can choose from a range of Catholic, Anglican, Lutheran, and other denominational schools, as well as non-denominational independent Schools. Many parents prefer to send their children to a private school for the extra care and attention they’ll receive, particularly in their final years in the lead up to transitioning to tertiary education.
Your child will join the local class based on his/her English proficiency and current level of study and have access to a range of curriculum and extra-curriculum. The following is the highlight of the micro study program:
- Educational and cultural program: with a range of modern digital tools and pedagogies, taught by highly skilled and specialist teachers;
- Language assistance: TESOL teachers to assist students achieve maximum participation in all classroom activities;
- Extra-curriculum program: specifically designed for study tour students, including master classes in the areas of Visual Arts, Music, Drama, Dance, Film and TV/Media etc;
- Workbook and stationery packs: provided to students to ensure full participation in all classes as well as access to online resources;
- Regular excursion: visit local iconic tourist attractions;
- Camping program: camp at Australia’s beautiful beaches, National parks or rainforests. Students participate in a range of tailored-made activities including rock climbing, sailing, surfing conducted by accredited instructors.
- Homestay program: Students will stay with the trusted local families to experience the daily lives of the local people;
- Farewell and Graduation Ceremony: A memorable graduation ceremony for an unforgettable study life abroad;
- Dedicated services: 7-day a week support and care
14-Day Family Tour
- In-depth tour of NSW, Capital Territory and Queensland.
- Sydney Opera House, Sydney Tower, Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Blue Mountains
- Parliament House, National Museum of Australia, The Australian War Memorial, the Lodge
- Gold Coast, Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre, Paradise Country, Moreton Island
- Brisbane City Hall & King George Square, China Town, Queensland Culture Centre, South Bank
- University of Queensland, Queensland University of Technology
- Moreton Island up close with nature, sea life
- Family trip to broaden children’s horizon for future life experience
- Understand renown educational institutions for further study
- Visit local home and enjoy Australian hospitality
Three-Month Teacher Further Education & Professional Training
To cater for the needs of further education and professional training for teachers and trainers at various universities and institutions, we offer the following special program:
- Contact and liaise with Australian university and training institutions for placement and enrolment
- Assist with course organisation and class allocation
- Help arrange accommodation and daily routine
- Graduation and departure arrangement
- Organised tours as requested
Private Dolphin & Sea Turtle Spotting Moreton Bay Cruise, $80/person including BBQ lunch at local home
- Embark on a 3 hour scenic cruise of the Moreton Bay, with the view of the various islands on the way, feel the wind in your hair and fresh air in your breath, spot dolphins, giant sea turtles and other sea lives swimming by, capture some spectacular photos of the Bay
- Have a stop at Peel Island, you can either have a snorkel, dip into the blue ocean or simply have a leisure stroll on the island, snorkel equipment are provided for your activities, simply bring your own swimmer
- Then heading to a local home for a scrumptious 2 hour BBQ lunch with tea or coffee, experience the Aussie hospitality and local daily life
- Private cruise, personalized attention and service
- Board at Raby Bay Harbour Pontoon, Shore Street, Cleveland, QLD 4163
Sirromet Wines – Brisbane, $50/person including lunch
- With a short drive from Brisbane, set in luscious green hills of Mount Cotton, this award winning Sirromet winery attracts local as well as international visitors. It is often a venue for wedding, functions, family outings, music entertainment and various activities.
- Have a tour of the winery , learn how wine is made and taste the wine
- Relax under the shade of the fig frees in the alfresco area of the Tuscan Terrace, sample the wonderfully fresh-prepared pizza out of the wood fired oven, housemade pasta and salads with fresh juice, delight in seeing the kangaroos hopping across the green grass land or the joyful singing of various birds
- Address: 850 Mount Cotton Road, Mount Cotton, QLD 4165